Eagle 99.3 Contest Rules
Any questions regarding contest rules can be directed to station staff by using our Contact Us page.
HOLIDAY SCRATCH OFF CONTEST
A. Before Promotion
1. IMPORTANT: Client must prepare ‘Official Rules’ for this promotion, make them readily available to all potential customers, and include the following conditions.
a. ‘Cards that are manipulated, altered, forged, hand printed, water damaged, mutilated, tampered with in any way, or which contain any computer programming, printing, mechanical, or typographical errors, will be considered void and will not be eligible for prize redemption’
b. ‘Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of Wagon Wheel Broadcasting or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and/or claim any prize covered within’
c.‘Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by Wagon Wheel Broadcasting and Odds on Promotions for promotional purposes without further compensation’
2. Current of former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of the Client or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate.
B. During Promotion
1. One client representative must supervise the event and is responsible for the contestants understanding of the terms of this promotion.
2. Only scratch cards labeled “Wagon Wheel Broadcasting- Easy Money,” containing unique and valid serial numbers (see Schedule “A”) and produced by an OOP authorized printing company will be eligible for prize reimbursement.
3. The location and orientation of the winning and non-winning symbols within the scratch off areas may rotate.
4. In order to qualify the prize reimbursement, an eligible contestant must scratch SIX (6) AND ONLY SIX (6) surfaces revealing identical “Matching” symbols (in any rotation) under each and every scratched surface.
C. After Promotion
1. Claims notification: Immediate telephone notice by Client to the claims department od OOP will be reported no later than the first business day after a winning scratch card is claimed
2. Client must provide all winning scratch cards to the third party designated by OOP (see Exhibit “B”) for verification. The eligibility of a wining scratch card will be judged by the sole and absolute discretion of OOP and/or the designated third party.
3. Proof of Claim. The following items and completed documentation will be furnished to OOP as proof of a prize claim (forms furnished by OOP): (a) Affidavit of Promotion Official: (b) Affidavit of Winner: and (c) Untampered with wining scratch card submitted via third party per Exhibit “B” of this contract.
4. Investigation: Upon receipt of Proof of Claim, OOP may conduct a reasonable investigation including but not limited to requiring the Client to produce the Winner and/or Promotion Officials for polygraph examination as a condition to payment of the claim if, in the sole opinion of OOP such an examination is warranted by the facts
5. Choice of Law, Disputed Claims, Venue, and Attorney’s Fees- Any and all disputes between the Client and OOP or its underwriters shall be governed by the laws of State of Nevada, without regard to tis conflict of laws, and submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and pursuant to the provisions of the Nevada Uniform Arbitration Act. The venue for such arbitration shall be in Washoe County, Nevada. If for any reason there is litigation between the Client and OOP or its underwriters, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such litigation is a state district court Washoe Country, Nevada. The client agrees to pay OOP and its underwriters’ reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses associated with any such arbitration or litigation in the event OOP or its underwriters successfully prosecute and/or defend any such arbitration or litigation.
MAJOR CONTEST RULES
Eagle 99.3 contests are open to all listeners who reside in Indiana, Ohio, or Kentucky and are at least 18 years of age. Employees of Eagle 99.3, its licensee, its corporate parent Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, participating sponsors/promotional partners, affiliated advertising agencies, other radio stations in the Greater Cincinnati tri-state area and members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
Listeners are eligible to win an Eagle 99.3 contest once every 30 (thirty) days (unless the prize is judged by Eagle 99.3 to be insignificant) and a prize valued at $600 or more once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
Contestants may be required to sign a release form waiving Wagon Wheel Broadcasting of any liability for injury or death caused during the contest or by use of the prize. Contestants may be required to present a valid ID or driver¹s license.
All prizes should be picked-up at the office of Eagle 99.3 during normal office hours (Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., excluding holidays) at Eagle 99.3, 20 East High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025. Winners should not pick-up prizes until notified by an Eagle 99.3 representative. The winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within 30 days of winning or by time designated to each contest. If the winner requests the prize be mailed, they must complete and sign the prize release form and send Eagle 99.3 a self-addressed stamped envelope and assume all risks of its arrival. Eagle 99.3 is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Eagle 99.3 reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value.
Decisions of Eagle 99.3 station management with respect to contests are final.
Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent if prize or combination of prizes for the calendar year totals over $599. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any broadcasting or advertising material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
Contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by Eagle 99.3. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Eagle 99.3, its corporate licensee, its parent company Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
Eagle 99.3 reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Eagle 99.3.
Eagle 99.3 is not responsible for typographical or other errors in printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
Eagle 99.3 is not responsible for problems with the telephone lines or fax machine.
Copies of the written contest rules are available during the regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) at Eagle 99.3, 20 East High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025 and will be sent by request via mail when requester sends a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
Eagle 99.3 reserves the right to assign special rules or exceptions for any promotion or contest on a case by case basis; copies of these exceptions will be available upon request during contests and/or at location of the promotion.