Eagle County 99.3, 95.3 WIKI, and Wagon Wheel Broadcasting are teaming up with United Community Bank, Lawrence Motorsports Auto Sales, and Huff Contractors to #TeamUpforTexas.
We will be broadcasting live on Monday September 11, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. in the parking lot at Short and High streets in downtown Lawrenceburg, Indiana. There will be a Huff Contractors semi truck on-hand. Our goal is to fill the trailer and send it to the hardest hit areas where there is a great need.
Early donations will be accepted at the following locations:
- Eagle Country 99.3 studios, 20 E. High Street in Lawrenceburg.
- Any United Community Bank branch.
- Lawrence Motorsports Auto Sales, 621 Green Blvd./US 50 in Aurora.
- Huff Contractors, 2581 Harrison-Brookville Road in West Harrison.
- Kelsey Chevrolet, 1105 Eads Parkway/U.S. 50 in Greendale.
- Car Country, 804 Green Blvd. in Aurora.
Questions about the event, acceptable donation items, how to volunteer and more can be answered by calling our office at (812) 537-0944 or sending an email through our Contact Us page.
We would recommend donations of the following NEW items:
- Ensure(Carnation drinks)
- Baby Food
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning Wipes
- Paper Towel/Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Supplies (Buckets, Bleach, etc)
- Work Gloves/Medical Grade Gloves
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Trash Bags
More donation locations may become available, please check our website and Facebook page for updates.