Carbon Monoxide Sickens Two At Cleves Restaurants
(Cleves, Oh.) – Two restaurants in Cleves had to be evacuated Wednesday after carbon monoxide was detected inside.
Two people were hospitalized following a gas leak at Skyline Chili and Another Bar, according to the Cleves Police Department. Both businesses were cleared of employees and customers.
The gas leak was addressed just before 2:00 and both businesses were expected to reopen shortly.
Cleves Skyline and Another Bar closed until further notice. Gas leak , one person hospitalized. Fire/Police and Duke working scene. pic.twitter.com/OTOGA7lCPx
— Village Of Cleves PD (@Cleves_PD) July 5, 2017