Chamber Leadership Lunch & Learn Happens Oct. 26
By Travis Thayer
(Lawrenceburg, Ind.) – Business owners and human resource personnel are invited to attend a community event in Lawrenceburg next week.
Leadership Dearborn along with the Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce present Second Chance Employment Lunch & Learn on Thursday, October 26.
The event will be held from noon-1:30 p.m. in the Ivy Tech 4th Floor Business Conference Center, 50 Walnut Street in Lawrenceburg.
Attendees will learn about quality employees seeking employment at your business. The event is free to attend, and lunch will be provided.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 19.
A list of speakers are listed below
12:00pm – Introduction: Michael McLaughlin, representing Leadership Dearborn
- Brief Overview of Project and link to Dearborn Chamber of Commerce
12:05pm – Blessing of Food
12:10pm – Lunch is served
- Savor the Flavor Catering
12:20pm – The Honorable Judge Jonathan Cleary
- What this program means for Dearborn County
12:35pm – Steve Kelly, Director of Court Services, Dearborn County
- Program Logistics, Tax Credit Incentives, and Benefits
12:55pm – Alec Schiering, Dearborn County Resident and Recovered Addict
- Tells His Story and Shares his Enthusiasm for the Program
- Next Steps; Let’s be a Leader in Indiana
1:15pm – Question and Answer Session/Employer Testimony
- Local Business Impact Report from Current Employers