Westside Church Opening Life Center
Press release from Whitewater Crossing Christian Church
Photo courtesy Whitewater Crossing Christian Church.
(Cleves, Oh.) – The Life Center at Whitewater Crossing Christian Church will help equip and empower individuals and families toward a healthy and stable future.
Everyone, at some time in life, is faced with a challenge: job loss, divorce, the loss of a loved one. For some the challenge is easily overcome, but for others it can cause long-term emotional, financial, or health hardship. A new faith-based facility is opening this Saturday, May 20 to empower these individuals and families toward a healthy and stable future.
The Life Center at Whitewater Crossing Christian Church plans to share the hope and love of Jesus while meeting basic needs and offering long-term solutions.
Services provided free of charge by the Life Center include:
● A food pantry which currently services 100-120 families each week
● Resource assistance in areas such as budgeting, job readiness, life skills and transportation assistance
● Care Groups such as Divorce Care, Grief Share, and Single & Parenting. The Life Center also works cooperatively with a variety of other groups and counselors in the area to connect individuals with the care and support they need
● Pastoral Care and Counseling
● Free Computer Use and Wifi
● Free training and classes such as healthy cooking classes, tax preparation, or resume building
● Free Fitness Center