Local News

Dearborn County Experiencing Spike In Suicides

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 11:37am EDT

Suicides are happening more frequently in Dearborn County this year.

Ivy Tech Offers Information Session on Well-Paying, In-Demand Healthcare Careers

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 10:52am EDT

Ivy Tech Community College is hosting an opportunity for individuals interested in healthcare to learn more about high-demand, well-paying careers in the healthcare industry and the educational pathways that can lead to them.

Every Indiana Trooper To Be Equipped With Resqme Tool

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 9:45am EDT

The Indiana State Police recently received a lifesaving tool that will be given to every trooper working the road thanks to a generous donation from one of their own.

Teacher Accused Of Supplying Jello Shots To Teens

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 9:06am EDT

A South Ripley High School teacher is accused of hosting an underage drinking party.

Abandoned Home Destroyed By Fire; Were Squatters Staying There?

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 8:36am EDT

A Thursday morning house fire is under investigation in Switzerland County.

City Files Lawsuit In Hopes Of Recouping $375K Mistake

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 7:35am EDT

The City of Lawrenceburg wants its money back.

Indiana Announces New Opioid Treatment Programs In Five Counties

Posted On July 06, 2017 at 6:55am EDT

Indiana’s opioid treatment program is expanding with five new treatment programs in five counties.

Happy 20th: Interact For Health To Celebrate With Grants To Reduce Tobacco Use

Posted On July 05, 2017 at 3:57pm EDT

Interact for Health announced today in honor of the local foundation’s 20th Anniversary, it is seeking grant applications from each of the 20-counties in the Greater Cincinnati region.

2017 Brickyard 400 To Be Named After Country Music Star

Posted On July 05, 2017 at 2:06pm EDT

The Brickyard 400 is going country.

Carbon Monoxide Sickens Two At Cleves Restaurants

Posted On July 05, 2017 at 1:55pm EDT

Two restaurants in Cleves had to be evacuated Wednesday after carbon monoxide was detected inside.