Local News

Batesville Tool & Die President Will Chair Manufacturer's Assoc. Board

Posted On January 20, 2017 at 9:03am EST

The president of Batesville Tool & Die is taking a leadership position with the Indiana Manufacturer’s Association.

Pence Bids Indiana Farewell At Inaugural Ball

Posted On January 20, 2017 at 8:37am EST

With former Governor Mike Pence set to be sworn in as Vice President today, Indiana is getting some time in the spotlight.

Area Residents In Washington For Trump Inauguration

Posted On January 20, 2017 at 7:58am EST

There will be some local representation in Washington, D.C. for Friday’s presidential inauguration.

State Accepting Nominations for Governor's Century, Half Century Business Awards

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 4:14pm EST

The state of Indiana is currently accepting nominations for the Governor's Century and Half Century Business Awards.

Dan Harmeyer Joins RCCF Board Of Directors

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 3:40pm EST

The Ripley County Community Foundation, Inc. is pleased to announce that Dan Harmeyer has been named to the Ripley County Community Foundation Board of Directors.

Phone Scam Reported In Lawrenceburg

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 3:05pm EST

Lawrenceburg businesses and residents are being warned of a phone scam that is actively in progress.

Four Batesville Businesses Nominated For Employer Of The Year Award

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 1:43pm EST

Some of Batesville’s finest businesses have been nominated for an award that emphasizes the importance of internships.

One Injured In SR 48 Crash That Led To Power Outage In Milan

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 12:43pm EST

One person was injured in a crash that caused a lengthy power outage in Milan over the weekend.

AUDIO: Congressman Messer Calls It "Terrible" To Skip Trump Inauguration

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 11:13am EST

Southeast Indiana’s congressman won’t be among those skipping the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.

UPDATE: Faulty Tablet That Sparked Apartment Fire Wasn't A Samsung

Posted On January 19, 2017 at 9:49am EST

UPDATE: A spokesperson for Samsung says that the device that sparked an apartment fire in Vevay last month was not one of their products.